Top 5 Credit Cards in Singapore
Credit cards are no longer considered an item of luxury and in fact they have become a necessity for many people. They are considered as plastic money and help people to purchase the products and services that they require. These cards not only offer people with access to instant credit but also make online purchases more convenient for them. There are numerous banks and financial institutions in Singapore that offer a variety of credit cards that cater to the needs of people from all walks of life and different cards come with different types of features, benefits, fees and interest rates.
Here is an introduction to the top 5 credit cards in Singapore:
1. POSB Everyday Card – It is a card that has been designed to offer people in meeting their everyday shopping needs and comes with various deals, promotions and discounts for grocery shopping, taxi booking, paying utility bills etc. The offers the users with cash rebates for all of their transactions and helps them to save a lot of money in the process. People aged 21 and above can apply for this card and they will not have to pay a lot of annual fee for using the services offered with it.
2. Citibank Rewards – It is the ideal card for those who want to enjoy a comprehensive rewards program and earn a decent amount of reward points every time they use their card for any transaction. The best about this card is that, it will offer the cardholders with discounts at some of the most popular stores in Reebonz, Luxola etc. The reward points accumulated can be redeemed for discount vouchers, gifts and lucrative deals from popular shopping outlets in Singapore and abroad.
3. UOB One Card – Being one of the top banks in Singapore, United Overseas Bank (UOB) offers multiple credit cards that are very popular with Singaporeans. UOB One Card is one such popular credit card available to eligible customers in residing in the island. It offers higher cash rebates and allows the cardholders to save money every time they use the card for shopping, travelling, dining and all other transactions. It can offer the customers with good discounts at more than 800 merchant outlets in Singapore.
4. OCBC 365 Credit Card – It is one of the most popular products offered by the Overseas Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC) in Singapore. With an annual fee under S$200, it can be ideal for those who are looking for a card that offers numerous beneficial features but does not come with a very high annual fee. However, they will need to have a high annual income to apply for this card. They will enjoy great deals and discounts when they use this card to pay for fuel, groceries, dining etc.
5. HSBC Revolution – Arguably, it is the best card for earning reward points in Singapore. Every time the cardholders spend a dollar with this card for different types of transactions, they will earn minimum 1 reward point. They can even earn higher reward points when they use this card to pay for dining and entertainment related expenses. It also comes with fuel benefits and will help the customers to save money every time they use it to pay for their fuel expenses.