Scan Diet – The Do-It-Yourself Food Replacement Product
A Scandinavian doctor developed this program known as the Scan Diet where it is a do-it-yourself food replacement product. Complete nutritious meal serves as the replacement product for people who work hard to maintain or lose weight. Actually, it deals with a 15 soy powder based meal replacements mixed with water, not dairy milk products. In addition, a nutrition strategy guides you in the phases of losing weight. The base of the said program is through the needs and lifestyle of the body.
The powder of this Scan diet is available from GNC stores and Rite Aid. GNC stores are operating into more than 4,000 retail outlets in the United States and twenty-six foreign markets such as Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Canada. Check the website to look for the nearest store in your location. Check the website http://www.drugstore.com, where the product is available.
How does Scan Diet work? It gives specific meal plans that enhance the following nutritional strategies such as:
1. Control – The goal is to maintain a long-term ideal weight. The long-term maintenance deals with 1800 calories a day. It requires a one or two meal plan replacement drinks plus a larger variety of completely healthy foods.
2. Balance – The goal is to lose weight steadily. The steady shedding out of pounds deals with 1500 calories in a day. It is composed of three drinks with pasta, fruits, meat, vegetables, and rice.
3. Attack – The goal is to reduce the weight quickly by means of vegetables and fruits or 1200 calories per day.
The packet of this program has 160 calories with a complete nutritional balance of carbohydrates, fat, protein, minerals, and vitamins.
Check the website for more information. There is additional support for motivation such as the following:
1. Daily meal plans
2. Daily planner
3. Fitness support with weekly emails on exercise and nutrition
4. Online tracking of meal progress
Source by Harold McDaniels